Training Courses & Tools Help Increase IT Sales, Secure Higher-Paying Clients, Sell Managed Services And Profitably Grow Your Technology Service Business
The Technology Marketing Toolkit is a complete step-by-step marketing system in a box for small to medium IT consultants, VARs, MSPs, and solution providers. Inside you will find the most comprehensive training course and library of fill-in-the-blank marketing campaigns, strategies, sales letters, ads, sales scripts, web site content, newsletter strategies, e-mail campaigns, and postcards that are extremely effective, inexpensive to implement and guaranteed to work.
If you are a small to medium IT business owner that doesn’t have a marketing system in place and you are struggling to find ways to increase sales without spending a small fortune on marketing, this training course and tools are exactly what you have been looking for. We guarantee that you will attract more (and better quality) clients, increase your profits, and finally get a handle on the marketing of your business or you don’t pay a dime.
If you want to learn a proven, field-tested way to launch your managed services program to existing clients AND new ones, start here. This audio-based training course will walk you step-by-step through developing a highly-effective managed services marketing system that has already helped dozens of my clients go from break fix to over $1,000,000+ in managed service contracts in under 6 months. This msp training course gives you templates to help you price, package and name your managed services offering, detailed marketing campaigns to promote it to new and existing clients, a complete step-by-step sales presentation, newsletter, referral, and case study strategies as well as answers to the most commonly asked questions regarding marketing a managed services offering. This is the only online IT sales training information
you will need to learn how to sell managed services effectively in your business.
There's no doubt you've heard that cloud computing is the "next big thing" in IT services – but the real question is this: Is cloud computing a threat to your IT services business that you should be wary of OR a better, more profitable way to serve your clients? And if it IS the big opportunity everyone is talking about, what does it look like, who's buying it and how can YOU profit from cloud computing right now?
The Cloud Integrator Blueprint is a training course of sessions presented by Robin Robins, President, Technology Marketing Toolkit to help provide answers in the areas of:
- The Big Picture – What is Cloud Computing & what does it mean to me?
- How To Make Money Selling Cloud Solutions
- Cloud Platform Design and Operations
- Selling and Marketing Cloud Services And Solutions
- Delivering Your Cloud Solutions
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you KNOW that backup and disaster recovery is an extremely HOT item right now for all businesses, large and small. Offsite backup and disaster recovery is a multi-BILLION dollar industry and there are hundreds of IT businesses who are cashing in right now on the incredible demand in the marketplace for security, backup and disaster recovery services.
Bottom line, if you aren't selling offsite backup and disaster recovery services to your clients you are missing out on a HUGE piece of recurring revenue - and this training course is designed to take all the guesswork out of selling it to your clients.
Inside are the exact strategies, checklists, scripts, marketing campaigns, seminar marketing systems, and e-mails to promote this to new and existing customers. Clients using this system and tools have already generated $36,750 to $223,500 in a single afternoon using only the lunch and learn system included in this training course.
In this 3-Part Training Series, Robin teaches you what it takes to be successful at marketing IT services using e-mail, web sites and other online media. Each session concentrates on a specific topic:
- Session 1 - Marketing Fundamentals
- Session 2 - Web Design And Marketing
- Session 3 - E-mail Marketing
This online IT sales training program is designed to give you fill-in-the-blank templates, strategies and marketing plans for securing more new clients and sales through online marketing.
"The Proven, Step-By-Step System Designed To Position You As A Trusted Advisor That Is Guaranteed To Help You Close More Managed Services Sales"
This product stems from tremendous feedback received when this exact content was presented as part of the latest release of Million-Dollar Managed Services Blueprint. This Program Is Guaranteed To Help You Bring In More Sales, More Clients And More Profits Or You Don't Pay A Dime.
Here’s What You’ll Learn From This Training Course:
- How to position yourself as a trusted advisor BEFORE meeting with your prospect.
- How to avoid wasting time on low-probability prospects.
- Critical numbers you need to know when prospecting or closing.
- The famous "Pre-Meeting Questionnaire" you should ALWAYS conduct prior to meeting with a new prospect.
- Key fundamentals you need to know about systematizing your sales process.
- How to make sure your marketing efforts facilitate your sales process to make it easier to secure the sale.
- How to conduct a killer first meeting to guarantee you get welcomed back for the second meeting.
- Common sales mistakes almost all MSPs make that crush their ability to close more sales.
- How to read your prospect’s mind and know EXACTLY what hot buttons will get them to buy from you without guessing.
- How to avoid CREATING sales objections and obstacles.
- How to demonstrate value for your managed services offering to avoid the "price is too high" bugaboo.
- How to elegantly ask them to buy without appearing slimy or needy.
Learn the exact step-by-step formula and persuasion secrets used by Robin Robins to close over $7 million dollars in new IT sales from the platform in front of ice-cold prospects.
This intense training course will teach you about:
- Picking A No-Fail Topic
- Speaking Basics
- Building Your Million-Dollar Presentation
- Webinars and Teleseminars
- Logistics Of Delivering Your Presentation
If you are supporting your clients' networks and confidential data without a signed contract -- or the WRONG contract - you are putting yourself at enormous risk! Our Ultimate MSP Contract Pack will not only give you field-tested managed services contracts, but ALSO MSP training on how to use them to close sales faster and avoid client confusion on what you are delivering under your MSP program.
This MSP training program will give you the exact forms, templates and training to:
- Learn how to sell managed services to drastically increase your monthly recurring revenue.
- Drastically reduce your chances of getting burned with a frivolous (and devastating) lawsuit because of the enormous liability that is naturally assumed when you have access to and support your clients’ critical data and operations.
- Help you instantly establish a higher level of trust, professionalism, and authority with your clients and prospects.
- Close sales faster and easier by eliminating the client’s fear of contracts.
- Help you clarify exactly what is - and isn't - covered under your managed services program.
- Protect you from getting sued for faulty 3rd party hardware and software that you installed.
- Teach you 7 critical legal terms you need to know and use in every single client and vendor engagement to avoid being burned.
- Explain confusing contract language (legaleeze) in simple terms so you aren’t uncomfortable or embarrassed in an important client or vendor meeting.
- Shorten the time between the signing of your agreement and the delivery (and payment) of services.
- Help you clarify the deliverables of your Managed Services program in the client’s mind to avoid disappointments, misunderstandings, arguments, and ultimately, disgruntled clients.
The question isn't, "Are you a negotiator?" You are. The question is, are you a GOOD negotiator? You have a lot riding on that answer… Do you instantly give in whenever a client asks you for a discount, freebie or concession on a proposal? Have you ever been mad at yourself for giving in to the demands of a client, even though you knew the deal you offered was a good one to start with? Would you like to know how to be more polished, confident and respected when negotiating with clients, prospects and vendors?
- How to properly prepare for a meeting with a prospective client so you don't get suckered, swayed or throw off guard by their whims.
- What to do when a prospect wants to nit-pick your proposal by asking for additional discounts, freebies and other concessions.
- How to flush out hidden agendas, screens and "little white lies" your prospects tell you during the sales process.
- How to overcome deadlocks, stalls and delays when closing a sale.
- How to secure the best deal possible for yourself while making your client feel GREAT about the "deal" they negotiated.
- How to handle the person who has no authority to make a decision without being offensive or confrontational.
- How to know when to walk away from a deal - and when to hang in there and keep negotiating.
- A COMPLETE Cloud Seminar Marketing Kit that includes a done-for-you Power-Point presentation and a complete set of "cut-and-paste" marketing templates to fill your event with qualified prospects, including a registration web page tem-plate, e-mail campaigns, direct mail promotions and a telemarketing script.
- A COMPLETE Backup And Disaster Recovery Marketing Kit that includes a done-for-you PowerPoint presentation and a complete set of "cut-and-paste" marketing templates to fill your event with qualified prospects, including a registration web page template, e-mail campaigns, direct mail promotions and a telemarketing script.
- A COMPLETE Seminar On Mobile Computing, Security And Cloud Computing, which is an EXTREMELY hot topic right now. With so many companies wanting to use smartphones, tablets and iPads to work, you're in an ideal situation to sell them cloud computing, mobile security and network upgrades. This also includes a PowerPoint presentation and complete set of "cut-and-paste" marketing tem-plates to fill the room with qualified prospects.
- A recorded copy of the 2-Hour Marketing Miracle Webinar to review
- The video recording of a very intense, half-day seminar Robin delivered to her Producers Club Members on how to use seminar marketing to attract more clients
- A video session on "How To Present An Idea So It Cannot Be Misunderstood, Ignored Or Dismissed"
- How to know EXACTLY what your seminar topic should be to get people EAGER to attend your seminar or webinar
- A complete marketing timeline of when to start promoting your seminar, how to roll out the promotions and what media to use
- Simple tricks you can use to get people to SHOW UP to your event
- How to deliver the presentation to overcome objections, build value and how to deliver the no-pitch close
- Access to our Member QUE and Dashboard portal to post questions to other members, Jeff and Robin for FAST answers to any questions you have
Google AdWords For MSPs: Get The Exact Same Formula Used To Generate $1.62 Million In Brand- New Managed Services Revenue Last Year Using Google AdWords
Join Robin and AdWords Guru "Texas Tim" for an exclusive 2-day workshop, at Robin Central, to learn the EXACT Google AdWords formula Tim used to close over $1.62 million in new managed services and cloud contracts in the last year alone. These 2 days will be hands-on implementation so when you leave, you'll have your AdWords account set up and working to attract new clients before you get home. You'll receive:
- One seat in a 2-day, small group implementation workshop where you will actually set up your AdWords campaigns and have them producing clicks, traffic and possibly even leads BEFORE you leave.
- You'll get Tim's EXACT keyword set and campaigns that have been refined over the last 2 years to sell high-dollar managed services contracts, along with all of his Ads, tracking methods, negative keywords, Google settings, budget settings and tracking secrets to convert visitors to sales and every trick, tactic and method he uses. NOTHING will be held back.
- Bi-weekly webinars with Tim and Robin for 2 months after the training to help you overcome sticking points, answer questions and troubleshoot any problems you may encounter.
- Tim's key sales strategies for closing big accounts; he'll discuss what they are looking for and what you have to do to respond and connect with them to make the sale.
The Master Mind Group Coaching Program is an on-going support and training group lead by Robin to help you maximize the results you achieve with her strategies and systems. To participate in any of the traininig programs, you must be a Toolkit or Managed Services Blueprint client in good standing. Click here to learn more.
This training program consists of 3 levels:
The Apprentice Club: This is a starter program for people who are new to Robin's marketing systems. As an Apprentice Club member, you are entitled to attend Q&A calls and Business Builder Teleseminars and designed to give you the direction and clarification you need to implement a marketing system into your business. You will also receive a monthly "Marketing Strategy Brief" that is an insider report on successful marketing strategies and examples of what other IT firms are doing to attract more clients, raise prices, fuel referrals, eliminate their competition, and sell managed services. You will also receive a monthly done-for-you "TechTip" newsletter template to make it incredibly simple to keep your name in front of your clients and prospects. Plus, you will get access to the members-only forum to get answers to any aspect of running a profitable IT consulting business. To join this program, you must purchase the Technology Marketing Toolkit or Million-Dollar Managed Services Blueprint
The Producers Club: As a member to this private inner circle of clients, you get all of the benefits of the Apprentice Club PLUS quarterly in-person meetings with Robin. These meetings are made up of a "round table" group of small, independent VARs, MSPs, IT consultants, and solution providers. The members of this group come together to share strategies for marketing, operations, managing employees, handling clients, and other aspects of growing a very successful, very profitable technology services business. You will also receive a done-for-you newsletter and article library, as well as private one-on-one coaching sessions with Robin. This is NOT an open-enrollment program; in order to be accepted you must apply.
The Genius League: This is a small coaching group made up of Robin's "Delta Force" of members. To participate in this high-level program, you must be in the Producers Club for a period of one year AND be a top-performer. You can only enter this program by invitation from Robin or one of the members.
If you are the CEO of a technology service firm that wants me to personally develop your entire marketing system for you, start here.
I will personally work with you and your staff to develop a complete marketing system for your business that generates a steady flow of profitable new clients. You'll learn how to replace your random, ineffective marketing with low risk, low cost marketing strategies that deliver a solid return on investment.
You will also be entered into my private Marketing Master Mind Group where you will be able to share best practices, strategies, and marketing resources with other, non-competitive business owners in the computer services industry.
Note: Robin's fees start at $1,500 per hour with a 2 hour minimum. Longer term consulting agreements start at $20,000, and this does not include the marketing expenses you will incur implementing Robin's marketing strategies. Please only apply if you have the funds available to afford this. We recommend starting with the Technology Marketing Toolkit and her Master Mind Group Coaching first.
Want a dynamic speaker at your next event that will have attendees excited, motivated, and glad they attended? Would you like an easy way to attract new members to your association or provide existing members a benefit that makes them renew year after year? Want someone to come in house and rejuvenate your sales team?If so, I am available on a project basis for:
- Seminars and Workshops
- In-House Sales Training
- Click here to see current events and seminars offered by Robin.
- Click here to see Robin's speaker demo and to see what others have to say about her as a speaker.
- Click here now to submit a request to check Robin's pricing and availability for your next event.
- Web site makeovers
- Online lead generation campaigns
- Search engine optimization and traffic generation
- E-mail campaigns
- Sales training and coaching
- Marketing plan development
- Copy writing assignments
Managed Services Bundle
Million-Dollar Managed Services Blueprint
Ultimate MSP Contract Pack
Ultimate Success Package
Technology Marketing Toolkit
Million-Dollar Managed Services Blueprint
What if you could have 7 of Robin's top selling products for one INCREDIBLE price that's less than the combined list price??? Well, Now YOU CAN!
Yes, I am serious!
Buy Everything For A Savings Of Over $7,250!!!
- Technology Marketing Toolkit
- Million Dollar Managed Services Blueprint
- Backup And Disaster Recovery Marketing System (BDR-In-A-Box)
- Ultimate Managed Services (MSP) Contract Pack
- Ultimate Disaster Recovery Toolkit
- Cloud Integrator Blueprint
- 2-Hour Marketing Miracle Self Study Edition
FREE, No-Fluff Marketing Tips Delivered Right To Your Inbox