Sales-A-PaloozaA Proven, Documented Sales Playbook For Closing More IT Service Sales Without Gimmicks, Discounting Or Having To Do A Lot Of “Convincing”
Do you struggle with price resistance, sales stalls, prospects not seeing the value of what you do and getting deals closed quickly?
Do you want a non-manipulative way to get prospects to buy that doesn’t require sales “tricks,” groveling, discounting or other embarrassing tactics? Then this program is for you. This comprehensive, step-by-step sales process is unlike ANY sales training you’ve ever experienced because it STARTS with how you position yourself from the beginning, and uses a straightforward, direct and non-manipulative approach to helping clients see the value of what you’re offering. Further, it’s specifically designed for closing IT services sales so you don’t have to do a lot of tweaking or modifying to fit your business.
- A fill-in-the-blank IT Services Sales Playbook you can instantly start using when you get home, with very few changes.
- A complete sales presentation blueprint, from start to finish, that will enable you to close the maximum number of prospects without discounting, sales games or a lot of “convincing.”
- A scripted process for handling inbound calls so you NEVER lose a critical opportunity (this is a process you can give to the person in your office who’s handling those calls).
- How to COMPLETELY ELIMINATE the price objection from ever coming up when closing a sale.
- A proven way to avoid being handed down to a non-decision-maker in the sales process.
- A checklist (and examples) of what you should send EVERY prospect BEFORE your initial sales meeting to position you as a credible, trustworthy expert.
- My most powerful method for getting any prospect to tell you exactly how to close them; and the ONLY closing technique and script you’ll ever need.
- How to elegantly uncover the truth about hidden concerns and objections that can derail your sale.
- How to deal with the “We’re fine” sales objection and get your prospect to see the flaws in their current provider (or situation) without bad-mouthing them.
- The secret to instantly getting paid more without appearing to raise your prices OR nickel-and-diming your clients.
- How to interview potential salespeople – including specific questions to ask and other steps to take in the interview – that will reveal whether or not they’ll actually perform once you hire them.
- How to appropriately compensate salespeople to drive performance.
- How to set up an appointment-setting machine in your business so you are never in need of qualified appointments.
- The CORRECT way to deliver a proposal so you don’t get ignored, price-shopped or lied to.
- How to manage and monitor your sales team’s activities so they can’t “snow” you with excuses and half-truths.
- How to use POWER TOOLS to get every rep to be at LEAST twice as productive as they are.
You’ll Be Amazed By What You’ll Learn!
Plus, A Series Of Free Bonus Materials Including:
Building A Sales Team And Selling To Larger Accounts
Sales Compensation Strategies
John Christopherson of the Taylor Business Group shares how to compensate MSP salespeople.
Hyper Sales Growth
International sales guru, Jack Daly, speaks on how to build a productive, successful sales division to drive your company forward.
From Success To Significance: How To Truly Differentiate Your Business From Your Competition
Dr. Nido Qubein, President of High Point University, speaks about truly differentiating your business in a competitive landscape.
How To Get Your Competition Fired Without Saying A Bad Word About Them
Author, speaker and sales expert Randy Schwantz gives you a proven way to “wedge” out the competition and allow prospects to see where they are underserved.
What Our Members Are Saying About Technology Marketing Toolkit
By implementing client-focused campaigns, prospect-focused campaigns and drip marketing in this 90-day period, we added $14,631.67 in monthly recurring revenue as well as $105,267.18 in project and hardware sales!
Going through Robin’s workshop and the 90 days that followed was an incredible opportunity for M3 Networks to develop our marketing efforts almost from scratch. We are incredibly grateful for this opportunity, and we are excited to take these tools and build upon them going forward!
After 20 years of no marketing and STUCK in a rut, we began our journey with Robin’s Rapid Implementation Workshop and 12-week training program. During this time, we signed and onboarded THREE NEW CLIENTS, adding to our monthly recurring revenue! For the first time in TWO DECADES, we have a specific and proven 12-month marketing plan in place that will enable us to meet or exceed our goals. The Technology Marketing Toolkit has set us on a good course to move us to our next goal: $5 million in revenue!"
Robin’s Boot Camp and Rapid Implementation Workshop became a turning point in my mindset about how to finally start marketing my business. During the workshop, I scheduled quarterly business review appointments right there in class, which led to $13,000 in project work! After learning how to more effectively close sales, I closed $24,016.14 with a new client! We have accomplished more than I could have ever imagined in such a short time.
Living in the heart of the space program in Houston, Texas, we are no strangers to speed. And Robin’s Rapid Implementation Workshop is basically marketing at warp speed. After only 90 days in Robin’s program, we have completed quarterly business reviews for one half of our clients. In that time, we have added $3,200 in MRR from NEW clients and approximately $5,000 in MRR from existing clients who have signed up for additional services."
I thought I was doing quarterly business reviews for our clients correctly. But they were more like, ‘You had this many tickets this year, and here is a report on your backups.’ These client reviews rarely produced sales. But after Robin taught us her QBR strategy that we implemented in her workshop, we grossed $23,000, with a profit of over $15,000 – all from this single initiative. To say I was stunned is an understatement!
By aligning with Robin Robins and Technology Marketing Toolkit, I have been pushed FAR outside of my comfort zone by executing campaigns and marketing strategies I have never done before. I’m determined to help meet our goals by embracing our company core values, implementing the Toolkit the RIGHT WAY, as well as track and analyze all results. So far it’s worked! In just TWO MONTHS, we have grown our monthly recurring revenue by $6,832, added $121,217 in project work and also sold $159,369 worth of products!"
As a small, two-person company, we were able to fill up our sales funnel in a hurry just by implementing two easy campaigns Robin taught us. During the past 12 weeks, these two campaigns alone have resulted in two new clients, four appointments and two reopened opportunities that we had previously GIVEN UP ON! In fact, any day now, we are expecting to learn that we won a $79,200 opportunity that, without a doubt, would have NEVER happened without Robin’s coaching.
In the 90 days that followed Robin’s marketing training, we have been very active with our marketing. First, we scrubbed our list to generate 500 very qualified contacts. Next, we sent Robin’s Bad Date letter to architects and engineers and generated nine new leads and two appointments for $10K in potential MRR in the pipeline. Next, we mailed the campaign to 252 CPA firms and received eight leads, two appointments and one new client at $1,000 in MRR and $500 potential MRR!
This MASTERCLASS marketing and mini-MBA program takes you out of your comfort zone — precisely where you need to be to GROW! So far, our growth has been $5,000 in MRR and $10,000 in project work. What I found most valuable were the discussions with other MSPs who know what marketing works best. These peers share what they’ve learned the HARD way so we can implement it the EASY way!"
Robin’s Rapid Implementation Workshop was a complete whirlwind of activity. We learned a lot and made great connections with other IT business owners. The best part? While at the two-day workshop, we sent a simple e-mail to 70 of our clients, which turned into 13 appointments and $7,966 in increased monthly recurring revenue with an additional $62,796 in projects!