I get this question quite frequently. A solid guarantee is a tremendous way to increase your close ratio in any sales transaction.
Here are some ideas on how you can implement this in your managed services close:
- Response time to issues or phone calls
- Reducing downtime to X minutes per month or less
- The client’s satisfaction with the service based on THEIR perception
- No viruses or spyware, or you’ll remove & clean the virus at no charge to them
- No data loss or crashes or you’ll incur all the fees and costs of restoring the network
And if you discover that a large percentage of the people you sell to abuse your guarantee, you either need to do a better job delivering your services or change the type of client you are selling to.
What do you guarantee in your managed services contracts?