Sponsorship And Advertising Sales Specialist
Because we’re growing, we’re looking for a full-time, experienced sales pro to join our team. In this role, you’ll be calling on, and developing relationships with, new corporate sponsors accounts for our IT industry events, as well as selling advertising and media packages for corporate sponsors to gain access to our IT community.
The IDEAL CANDIDATE will have at least 1-2 years’ experience in successfully selling sponsorship packages and/or advertising sales to corporations. However, we will train the right candidate provided you have a track record of consultative selling, hitting or exceeding quota and are a positive, motivated, drama-free sales pro.
This position offers a base salary plus commission. As a full-time employee, you will qualify for a health insurance and paid time off. You MUST be able to work out of our Franklin, TN office and be a US citizen (sorry, no exceptions). This is an awesome opportunity for someone who:
- Loves a faster-paced, NO DRAMA environment where office politics, backstabbing, gossip and negativity are NOT tolerated.
- Wants a company that provides their sales team with EXCELLENT MARKETINGto support their efforts and APPRECIATES sales people.
- Wants to work in an environment of excellence and CONSTANT LEARNING.
- Is detail oriented and appreciates people who take an ORGANIZED, SYSTEMATICapproach to achieving success.
- Likes the idea of working for a smaller (but growing) company where your ideas and contributions directly impact the company’s success, direction and growth.
- Doesn’t want to travel much and prefers SELLING BY PHONE. There will be occasional travel, but not more than a few events.
- Wants a position that will offer upward earning and career advancement; we want people who are interested in growth, learning and becoming part of our team long-term.