Because we’re growing, I am looking for an experienced sales manager to grow, manage and improve our corporate sales team responsible for selling sponsorships, advertising, marketing projects and consulting. The person I’m looking for is a driven “race horse” who has a proven track record of growing a sales department in quality and quantity.
In this role you’ll be working directly with the CEO to develop our company’s strategy for driving sales and hitting aggressive sales targets.
You MUST be process driven, detail oriented and disciplined to follow a sales process.
Responsibilities include managing and coaching our existing team of high-performers to continually meet and exceed quota, hiring, training and managing new sales pros, creating sales forecasts, creating and managing compensation plans and bonuses, creating, maintaining and constantly updating our sales playbook and marketing processes.
As a full-time employee, you will qualify for health insurance benefits and free lunch provided daily. You MUST be based in Nashville or willing to relocate. Only US citizens please. This is an awesome opportunity for someone who:
- Wants a company that truly CARES about its customers AND LOVES AND APPRECIATES SALES PEOPLE. (It’s amazing how many companies don’t.)
- Loves a faster-paced, NO DRAMA environment that is focused on RESULTS.
- Is extremely detail oriented and appreciates people who take an organized, systematic approach to achieving success.
- Likes to contribute ideas and be part of a team of TRUE professionals.
- Is a quick, self-motivated learner and wants to work for a company that will invest in their learning and skill development.
- Is a driven, “batteries included” person who wants to work with other people who have the same work ethic.
- Loves building relationships with people and providing a true “Wow” experience for our team and our clients.