Outline Of A Marketing System
A Process For Monetizing Existing Customer Relationships
- Cross Sale Opportunities
- Maintenance, Membership, On-Going Support Contracts
A Process For Converting A Prospect (Lead) To A Sale
- USP or Unique Selling Proposition. Answers the question why should I buy from you over my current vendor? Remember, your biggest competitor (or vendor) might be apathy or fear of change.
- Proof To Back Up Your USP
- Testimonials and Case Studies
- Performance Guarantees
- Low Risk Offer To Engage The Prospect
- Trial Period
- Free Service (Like a free network audit)
- Multi-step sales process that includes several, frequent communications by mail, e-mail, and/or by phone to prompt the prospect to buy.
A Process For Generating New Leads (Filling The Funnel)
- Clearly Defined Target Audience (Industry Vertical or Niche)
- Lead Generation “Widget”
Important: A lead generation “widget” is the call-to-action or offer on a lead
generation ad. Call our sales team is NOT a good lead generation widget. A good lead
generation widget peaks a prospect’s curiosity and offers a non-threatening way for
the prospect to learn more. See this month’s “Marketing Example of the Month” to see
an excellent example.
- A MINIMUM of 5-6 Ways To Generate A Lead