Done-For-You Shock-And-Awe Box Service
Introducing ONE Marketing Promotion That Does The Work Of MANY… All While Delivering A Spectacular, Unforgettable Impression!
It takes multiple “touch points” or impressions to get your prospects’ attention. OR it takes ONE Shock-And-Awe Box! For years, this fully-packed box has been that go-to marketing piece that helps turn warm prospects into paying clients.
The only problem: It takes considerable time, effort and expense to create your own Shock-And-Awe Box. NOT ANYMORE! With our Done-For-You Shock-And-Awe Box service, we will design, print and produce 25 total boxes and help create all the components inside. With our proven templates and access to expert copywriters on staff, everything is customized to YOUR business… for YOUR prospects and clients.
Benefits of Our Done-For-You Shock-And-Awe Box
For this service, we will create 25 total Shock-And-Awe Boxes as well as all of the components inside. From the design and production to the writing and creativity, your boxes will be 100% customized and 100% ready to send to your best hot prospects.
- Use your Shock And Awe Box when you must make that extraordinary impression, such as:
- Prior to a sales meeting with a new prospect
- As a follow-up campaign to a prospect you’ve met
- Create a POSITIVE ANTICIPATION of meeting with you
- Position yourself as a CREDIBLE AUTHORITY
- DIFFERENTIATE your business in a meaningful way — Your competitors’ will simply send an email or show up with a brochure
- Overcome any DOUBTS and OBJECTIONS — Provide solutions and confidence instead
- Pre-frame the sale by having them buy into certain “agreements”
Your Done-For-You Shock-And-Awe Box Contents
Think of your Shock-And-Awe Box like a 550-Horsepower engine. Alone, each component is critical to your overall goal. But when ALL parts are working simultaneously for you, that’s when you achieve maximum engagement and your prospect is most likely to say, “YES!”
- The Shock-And-Awe Box Itself — This is the Million Dollar First Impression you want to make. Upon delivery, your prospect or client thinks: “If they go THIS FAR just to get an appointment, imagine what they’ll do when we say, ‘YES!’” EVERYONE opens it and most KEEP it!
- Cover Letter — This is what your prospects read FIRST, so make it count!
- Testimonial / Case Study Book — Your prospects want to know that similar businesses have benefitted from your IT services. Flipping through page after page of happy clients, they’ll be SOLD on your company.
- Free Report, Articles And Other Content — The more content you have RELEVANT to your prospects’ goals, the more you pique their interest.
- Overview Of Relevant Services — Focus on those few select services that fit your prospect’s specific needs. With each service, highlight the BENEFIT they receive.
- Audio Business Card Or Interview With You — Before your prospect can LIKE and TRUST you, they must KNOW you. They are much more likely to LISTEN to an audio interview.
- Client “Bill Of Rights” And “Guarantee Certificate” — These offer peace-of-mind that your service is second-to-none.
- Awards You’ve Won — Include awards, accomplishments, certifications and education that make you stand out among your competitors.
- Copies Of Your Newsletter — Include one or two of your recent print newsletters. Even better, include a newsletter that features their industry.
- Logo Items — Include promotional items with your branding. Every time they use it, they’ll remember your Shock And Awe Box!
Get Started Today With A $500 Refundable Down Payment!
Because this is the FIRST time we are offering Done-For-You Shock-And-Awe Boxes, you can take advantage of our low introductory rate. You get 25 completely Done-For-You Shock And Awe Boxes and all of the customized contents inside for the low, one-time fee of $4,500 after your $500 refundable down payment.
Yes, I Want To Deliver An Unforgettable Impression To My Prospects And WIN More Appointments And Business!
“The Professionalism Of Our Shock-And-Awe Box Gives Us A Huge Advantage Over Our Competitors”
I can’t say enough about the Done-For-You Shock-And-Awe boxes that Technology Marketing Toolkit is now producing. Prior to signing up for this, we had struggled to produce a half-way decent box that just never managed to convince anyone that we were better than the competition. The professionalism of our Shock-And-Awe box gives us a huge advantage over our competitors. We believe that the box has helped us win a couple of very significant deals. The team that helped put the box together did an outstanding job of anticipating our needs and making our lives so much easier. I am so happy with the service.
Barbara Dawson — Kamind, Inc.
“The Shock-And-Awe Box Has Really Helped Our Business Stand Apart From The Competition”
First impressions are everything, and that’s why we engaged the Technology Marketing Toolkit’s DFY Shock-and-Awe Box service to design and produce our box and all the contents inside. We have received positive feedback from each customer we’ve sent it to, and the Shock-And-Awe Box has really helped our business stand apart from the competition. Before signing up for this service, we struggled assembling the content, designing our box, and figuring out the right items to include across the board. If you’re struggling in a similar manner or you don’t even know where to start, you’ll be thrilled you signed up to enlist their team to come alongside you to make it happen! It’s important to have the shock-and-awe box at your ready to send to new prospects, and this service will help get you there in a timely manner!
Brian Eason — Goodwin PC
“When We Send Our Shock-And-Awe Boxes, Their Opinion Of Us Is Instantly PRIMED And ELEVATED Over Competitors”
I don’t know what we would do without our Shock-And-Awe Boxes! We really saw the value after we sent out the first few boxes. Holy cow, it was like magic! Having the Shock-And-Awe Boxes go out to prospects before our first meeting made our job a lot easier, their opinion of us was already primed and elevated over competitors and they were a lot easier to talk with vs. sales calls in the past without the box. They are now part of our process for every new business prospect.
Tim Nyberg — The MacGuys +