By Robin Robins, President, Technology Marketing Toolkit, Inc.
As you may recall, last week I participated in hosting a teleseminar with Timothy Ferriss, author of the new hot-selling book, “The 4-Hour Workweek.” (Click here to download the mp3 recording of this teleseminar). Based on the e-mails and phone calls I received after this teleseminar, I can tell that Tim has really hit a nerve with his message – and a good nerve at that.
Some read the title of this book and think that it’s the new flavor of “get-rich-quick” schemes or “get skinny without diet or exercise.” And if you stopped at the title of the book, you may very well think that too.
But after cracking the cover and devouring the contents, the core message finally revealed itself to me.
This is not a book about living like a multi-millionaire, although there are succinct directions on how to do just that.
This is not a book about gaining freedom from your business, although there are plenty of how-to strategies to make you unnecessary to your own operations.
And this is not a book about how to live your life like a tango-dancing, world-traveling rock star, although he leads by example on how that can be achieved.
What this book is really about is challenging the beliefs that keep you locked into a self-imposed prison of scarcity, pain, and mediocrity.
This prison is not made of steel and concrete. It’s constructed of excuses, procrastination, complaining, self-pity, and negative thinking; and the warden is your own self-manufactured belief system.
So many people willfully sentence themselves to “hard times” behind the bars of these prisons by believing that they cannot make more money or that they cannot enjoy more freedom from their business because _____ (fill in the blank with your own person belief in these areas).
As Tim points out in his book, many people sacrifice a dream life they could have right now because they are chasing a “someday/maybe” goal that they think they have to achieve in order to be happy and successful OR because they simply haven’t even attempted to achieve it because they think it can’t be done.
That’s why thousands of people are reading and recommending this book. It’s waking them up from their daily slumber of routine and obligation, and forcing them to take a fresh look at what they are doing and why they are doing it in the first place.
Why am I recommending it to all of my clients?
Because the #1 reason most computer consultants suffer from bad marketing, low income, and stagnant growth is due to limiting beliefs they hold to be true about their time (I don’t have time to do marketing), marketing itself (I’m a technician and everyone knows that technicians are bad at marketing), and about generating money (they think money is scarce, hard to come by, and somehow “evil” if it comes easy).
If you want to find out if you are clinging to beliefs that are limiting your success, growth, income and happiness, take a look at an area of your life that is less than perfect and ask yourself why. The belief will usually reveal itself in the form of a story or a label you’ve sewn on yourself.
In the 3-Hour Client Attraction and Marketing Blueprint seminars I’m currently hosting, I spend quite a bit of time dealing with self-limiting beliefs around marketing and making more money because THAT is the true root of all evil.
I can give everyone in attendance a marketing campaign or system that will, without a doubt, increase sales and deliver more clients. Honestly, that’s the easy part. The hard part for me is getting people to give up the hard-wired beliefs that trap them into behavior and routines that kill their income, freedom, and personal achievement.
I don’t try to teach them everything I can about building a marketing system – that’s what my Toolkit is for. What I DO achieve is the 2×4 to the head to wake them up from their daily slumber and get them to finally see a lighted path to the income and success they want from their business and – until my seminar – thought was so difficult to achieve.
If you want to join me at a 3-Hour Client Attraction and Marketing Blueprint Seminar, you will learn…
- How other SMB consultants are doubling the number of qualified leads and new clients they have using an “auto-pilot” client attraction marketing system that doesn’t require a sales team or large marketing budget to work.Click here to register now
- How to avoid wasting thousands of dollars and your precious time on marketing campaigns that don’t work. I’ll reveal the exact marketing media that has been proven time and time again to work best when marketing IT services.
- How to position yourself as the most “in demand” consultant in your area with the highest fees and still get more business than cheaper competitors.
- The 3 critical characteristics you must develop to unlock a flood of new sales and business opportunities; these have nothing to do with your marketing, the type of clients you serve, the way you price your services, or your competition.Click here to register now
- Auto-pilot marketing systems that will cut the time and effort of selling in half while virtually eliminating cheap clients. This is price-shopper pest control for your business!
- How to get every ad, sales letter, brochure marketing campaign, website – and even your business card – to generate two to three times as many leads and sales as it currently is.
- What type of marketing media is hands down the BEST for promoting your computer consulting services, and which ones will waste your time, drain your bank account, and leave you disappointed and frustrated.
This seminar is unconditionally guaranteed to give you specific, usable marketing strategies you can implement into your business and see results in your bank account within 6 weeks or less.
You will see actual campaigns and strategies that other small computer consultants used to double or triple their annual revenue, launch a profitable managed services practice, and transform the way they do business.
Seating is limited! The last 2 events SOLD OUT. If you want to make sure you don’t miss out, click here now to register.